Kaspersky Antivirus Reinstallation
Kaspersky Lab is a trusted group for providing antivirus protection to people worldwide. Since its inception in 1997, the company has provided products that can protect the system from global cyber threats. The cyber threats are very powerful. Year after year it becomes more active and powerful. So it should not be neglected as it causes a lot of harm to the computer.
An Antivirus for the computer is a must and the Kaspersky products can be a well-trusted product for this purpose. If you face any problems in installation or reinstallation of the Kaspersky products you can immediately seek help from their website which provides queries to your questions and also Technical Support Numbers if you need further assistance.
Kaspersky antivirus reinstallation is quite a simple process especially if any Kaspersky product is legally activated on your system then the activation code is not required to reinstall it.
If you want to reinstall Kaspersky product without activation then follow a few steps:
- By simultaneously pressing Windows logo and R keys open the RUN command box
- In the box type Appwiz.cpl and then click OK. It will open the Programs and Features Windows
- Look for the Kaspersky product then right click on it and click on uninstall.
- A confirmation dialogue will appear and click the Continue button.
- Then the Kaspersky setup wizard will appear and click the Next button.
- Now select the License Information and click Next.
- Install the fresh copy of Kaspersky and install.