How to fix Kaspersky installation error
Kaspersky is a trusted brand for antivirus protection. The group was formed in 1997 and from then the group has brought into the market excellent antivirus protection software which protects the computers and other devices from malware attacks. There are different kinds of Kaspersky products like for MAC, Windows, Android etc that are available and solutions on how to fix them are also available in the official Kaspersky website.
When Kaspersky products like the antivirus or internet security have been failed to be installed you will receive an error message like ‘Failed to install the application’.
Below is given how to fix Kaspersky installation error instantly:
- In your device, if any other Kaspersky software has been installed previously, remove it completely from your device even if it has been uninstalled.
- For removing it download the Kaspersky Removal Tool and then save to folder and reboot the system safely.
- Once the Kaspersky Lab Products Remover has been launched then run the tool and select the product from the list which you want to remove, enter the particular code shown in the screen and click on the ‘Remove’ button.
- Wait for the product to be removed completely and then restart your computer.
- After restarting your computer then try to install the Kaspersky product and it will be installed without any hassle.